1. Refer to the exhibit. What is required on host A for a network technician to create the initial configuration on Router1?
an FTP client
a Telnet client
a terminal emulation program
a web browser
2. Refer to the exhibit. Which set of devices contains only intermediary devices?
A, B, D, G
A, B, E, F
C, D, G, I
G, H, I, J
3. Refer to the exhibit. What is the correct destination socket number for a web page request from Host A to the web server?
C 22.214.171.124/24 is directly connected, FastEthernet0/0
1. Refer to the exhibit. The network containing router B is experiencing problems. A network associate has isolated the issue in this network to router B? What action can be preformed to correct the network issue?
issue the ip address command on interface FastEthernet 0/0
**issue the no shutdown command on interface FastEthernet 0/1
issue the clock rate command on interface Serial 0/0/0
issue the description command on interface Serial 0/0/1
2. Which three IPv4 addresses represent a broadcast for a subnet? (Choose three.)
3. In a Cisco IOS device, where is the startup-configuration file stored?
4. Which prompt represents the appropriate mode used for the copy running-config startup-config command?
5. Which of the following are the address ranges of the private IP addresses? (Choose three.)
**10.0.0.0 to 10.255.255.255
126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11
**172.16.0.0 to 172.31.255.255
**192.168.0.0 to 192.168.255.255
127.16.0.0 to 127.31.255.255