1. Refer to the exhibit. All devices are configured as shown in the exhibit. PC1 is unable to ping the default gateway. What is the cause of the problem?
The default gateway is in the wrong subnet.
STP has blocked the port that PC1 is connected to.
Port Fa0/2 on S2 is assigned to the wrong VLAN.
S2 has the wrong IP address assigned to the VLAN30 interface.
2. Which Frame Relay flow control mechanism is used to signal routers that they should reduce the flow rate of frames?
3. What is the result of adding the global command service password-encryption to the configuration of a router?
Line passwords are encrypted with type 7 encryption.
Enable passwords are encrypted with type 5 encryption.
All services must provide an encrypted password to function.
Only encrypted messages are allowed for router communication.
1. Which parameter is used to uniquely identify one wireless network from another?
2. Refer to the exhibit. How does SW1 manage traffic coming from Host A?
SW1 drops the traffic because it is untagged.
SW1 leaves the traffic untagged and forwards it over the trunk.
SW1 tags the traffic with the lowest VLAN ID value and forwards it over the trunk link.
SW1 encapsulates the traffic with 802.1Q encapsulation and forwards it over the trunk link.
3. What is a possible impact of setting too short an aging time in the MAC address table of a switch?
overly large address table
unnecessary flooding of packets
excessive timeouts of static addresses
impaired ability to dynamically learn new addresses
1. Refer to the exhibit. The show cdp neighbors command was run at R1. Which two facts about the newly detected device can be determined from the output? (Choose two.)
ABCD is a router that is connected to R1.
ABCD is a non-CISCO device that is connected to R1.
The device is connected at the Serial0/0/1 interface of R1.
R1 is connected at the S0/0/1 interface of device ABCD.
ABCD does not support switching capability.
2. Refer to the exhibit. Packets destined to which two networks will require the router to perform a recursive lookup? (Choose two.)
3. Refer to the exhibit. The output of the show ip route command for router R1 is displayed. What action will the router take for a packet that is destined for 192.168.1.5?
It will drop the packet.
It will forward the packet to interface Serial0/0/0.
It will determine the route for the packet through a routing protocol.
It will forward the packet to the default gateway.
1. Refer to the exhibit. What is required on host A for a network technician to create the initial configuration on Router1?
an FTP client
a Telnet client
a terminal emulation program
a web browser
2. Refer to the exhibit. Which set of devices contains only intermediary devices?
A, B, D, G
A, B, E, F
C, D, G, I
G, H, I, J
3. Refer to the exhibit. What is the correct destination socket number for a web page request from Host A to the web server?
C 220.127.116.11/24 is directly connected, FastEthernet0/0
1. Refer to the exhibit. The network containing router B is experiencing problems. A network associate has isolated the issue in this network to router B? What action can be preformed to correct the network issue?
issue the ip address command on interface FastEthernet 0/0
**issue the no shutdown command on interface FastEthernet 0/1
issue the clock rate command on interface Serial 0/0/0
issue the description command on interface Serial 0/0/1
2. Which three IPv4 addresses represent a broadcast for a subnet? (Choose three.)
3. In a Cisco IOS device, where is the startup-configuration file stored?
4. Which prompt represents the appropriate mode used for the copy running-config startup-config command?
5. Which of the following are the address ranges of the private IP addresses? (Choose three.)
**10.0.0.0 to 10.255.255.255
18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
**172.16.0.0 to 172.31.255.255
**192.168.0.0 to 192.168.255.255
127.16.0.0 to 127.31.255.255